I still got my megadrive..
Printable View
I still got my megadrive..
Thinking more of some of the games D
That's the last we'll hear from Andii today! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I've been told before by some 13 year-old that I was too old to be playing Counterstrike! Cheeky little bastard! Shot him in the head the following round [img]smile.gif[/img]
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SJ_Skyline:
That's the last we'll hear from Andii today! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I've been told before by some 13 year-old that I was too old to be playing Counterstrike! Cheeky little bastard! Shot him in the head the following round
PMSL
OK ?1.50 for the Megadrive, Ok that includes ten games. Jesus.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bedlam:
OK ?1.50 for the Megadrive, Ok that includes ten games. Jesus
Thats 50p more than cash converters offered you then
Thought I was pushin my luck. Yer canny bastard.
GameStation will also probably give about five
shillings per game.
JB - If your games are still sealed, I'd keep 'em
sealed, mate, because you're right, some games
are worth more than the consoles.
Personally, I don't see the point of keeping
them sealed, especially if they're CD-R or DVD,
because those things rot after 20-odd years
whatever happens.
D.